Sign of the Week - Your Turn

We have been checking these videos out at our local library and I finally checked out the Signing Times website and found out they do a free "sign of the week" so I thought I would share.  You can download a PDF file in color or black and white to hae the kids color themselves. They also have available a video showing how to make the sign.

I thought that the family learning sign language would be a good idea not only for one of autistic children but just for the knowlege. I believe it is a second language that goes unnoticed in society. I know most think of German, French, etc when it comes to a second language but again this is only my personal view.





The website is a treasure trove of information. I am so glad I took the time to look! And if anyone is interested they can also see past signs of the week. You can sign up for their newsletter as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment