Kids Nightly Reads for the Week

Again I apologize for the pictures, an explination is given in the previous mail day post. These are what have been put on my kids night stand for reading this week. This does not include the books they read on their own. These are ones that I read to them at night.


The two Disney books came as a set in a beautiful box and I bought the set for $10.00. They are full of stories so those will be on the shelf for a while. And the other two i already mentioned were won in giveaways.


 I won't be so deatiled in the rest of the books like i was with my books. But these are all chosen from our bookshelf. Most of these were either gifts or won in giveaways. The Shushabye book also comes with a CD so that will be nice.


These are also off the bookshelf. Not sure why the back three are so blurry. I remebered these books from when I was a kid. I found these at a thrift store and bought the whole lot for under $5.00. I am keeping my eye out for these because I loved them as a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment