AVON: Did YOU Know? and Great Products for MOM!



I am wondering how many of us know that you can order AVON online and never have to deal with any sellers. Well, you can!! 

AVON offers direct delivery, cutting out the face-to-face meeting that you have to have with a seller. That means no "guilty" purchases, no pushy salesperson trying to get you to buy something you don't want. I have loved being able to order my products from the comfort and privacy of my own home. I don't have to schedule any appointments, I just hop online and away I go!

I am going to show some FANTASTIC sales and products in this post. You can either buy them or don't. But AVON has come a long way from what I remember them to be. There is so much they have to offer.


I, personally, love anything that I can get at discounted prices, so shopping the "Outlet" and "HOT DEALS" brochures is a MUST for me. There are many more great sales in the other brochures BUT those two are the first I take a look at.

Here are some ideas for Mom's, great gifts for Mothers Day:













No comments:

Post a Comment