20 Issues FREE From FamilyFun Magazine!

 I am loving my free subscription. Family Fun has some great ideas on fun things to keep the kids busy. My magazines have saved the day more times than I can count! I have pulled them out for birthday party ideas or for activities on cold or rainy days. I even have used them for ideas on keeping kids busy during slumber parties.

This magazine is truly a great one to have on hand. The Family Fun website is FULL of ideas, crafts, recipes, and so much more. I prefer to have the magazine too for those times where I don't have time to search the site.

Now, you have the chance to see what Family Fun Magazine has to offer. This offer won't last long, I am positive on that. Receiving 20 issues is a HUGE savings to your pocket book, so take advantage of this deal!



Sign up for a complimentary subscription to FamilyFun. Enjoy a 20 issue subscription. No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill. FamilyFun is the magazine for parents with children ages three to twelve. Family Fun is an ideabook for all the exciting things families can do together.

3 comments:

Maria @ Life on M Avenue said...

do you know if you can sign up if you already get the magazine? or is this for new subscribers only?

Unknown said...

Honestly I am not sure. My paid subscription ended a few months before this offer became available. So, I have not tried it again.

I did go to the form and was able to finish it without any problems, but not sure if I will now end up getting two each month.

You can always try it and find out, sorry I can't be of more help.

Unknown said...

I guess I shouldn't have said I haven't tried it since I just did, LOL

Post a Comment