FabKids 3-Piece Outfit For $25 Shipped. Plus Free Free T-Shirt & Code!


FabKids is still having this great introductory deal. You can get your first 3 piece outfit for only $25.00 shipped. AND when you complete your purchase you will receive a free T-shirt! That means for $25.00 you get 4 clothing items, you can't find a better deal in my opinion. Come on how great is that?!

In addition to making any purchase in the Think Pink Collection, Fabkids is donating 10% to Christina Applegate's Foundation, Right Action For Women.

When you visit FabKids, the first thing you can do is take a very quick quiz on your child's personality. From the results of your quiz, FabKids is able to show you three outfits they think would be perfect for your child. I loved the choice of styles that my daughter ended up with. You are not bound by those suggestions, which is one of the reasons I love this site.

Here are the results from the quiz for my daughter! I personally love each one! This is where it gets hard to choose just one outfit! I suggest taking the quiz to have a look, it was fun and didn't take much time. You are not obligated to buy, so do it just to have a look. That is how I started before I made my final decision on purchasing.

If you would like to read the rest of my article please go here

No comments:

Post a Comment