Free $15 GC to Bloom & Then Possible Freebies! Or VERY Cheap!

I had been seeing a bunch of people posting on Facebook about a deal to get 2 free nail-polishes from OPI. Now, this got me wondering if it was legit or not. I really wanted to get this for my daughter for one of her Christmas gifts!

I set out on a mission to see if I could indeed get this deal. Here were my results: You begin by going here and quickly sign-up for your account.  AND then read below for your next steps!

This is what I was after! Then the tricky part came in! 

Thank God for Jodi over at FreetailTherapy for posting EXACT instructions on how to do this. PLEASE GO HERE to see her post!

After following her instructions this is my invoice: I didn't get it for free BUT the price I did pay is nothing to sneeze at either!



No comments:

Post a Comment