Join the Shell Fuel Rewards Network & Earn FREE Gas!

Shell Fuel Rewards
"Join the Fuel Rewards Network for free -- and start saving money on gas! Earn rewards when you shop and dine. Redeem rewards to save on fuel. Never pay full price for fuel again."
We all are feeling the pinch grasp that gas prices have caused over the past few years. I remember a time when gas was .89/gallon and gas stations were allowed to have gas wars.

Our local gas station has been very busy ever since they offered incentives to help with gas prices. I have to pinch pennies whereever I can. I came across this deal, which I don't qualify for because of not having Shell Stations where I live, but I wanted to pass this deal to others that do!

Available in the following states: Louisiana, Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Maine, Ohio, Rhode Island, Washington DC, Nebraska, Utah, Arkansas, Indiana, and Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment