Our Wolves Den 2012 Christmas Gift Guide


Would you like to promote your product in Our Wolves Den 2012 Holiday Gift Guide?  
I’m currently looking  for all types of gift ideas, whether it be for Men, Women, Kids, Teens, Grandparents, and even our furry friends!  If you have a product you’d like featured here, please let me know! 

You can take a  peak at my recent monthly traffic statistics here!  

Each business will receive their own feature on the 2012 Christmas Gift Guide page, which will include a 200x200 pixel image or logo, up to 3 links {inserted within the review} to your business page. You can control which links you want included in the review, and a Facebook post (where your company is the star feature!).
Plus, I will be promoting the gift guide from my blog well into December, to ensure that readers continue to visit and find it. 


If interested, please contact me at danellejohns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment