Get Your Hands On These Great Easter Items From PEEP's!


In our home Easter just wouldn't be Easter without some Peeps in the baskets. Even though I hated them as a child, I grew up to grow very fond of the sugary marshmallow treats. I love the pastel colors, and enjoy giving them out each year. I was able to buy a few Peep's baskets at Target {I think} a few years ago. 

While, looking for some more to get the rest of the kids the same kind of baskets, I was excited to come across the wide array of stuff that Peeps has to sell.


Check out this 8 Piece PEEP'S  Scented Glitter Nail Polish Set on sale now for only $7.90. This would make an adorable addition to a little girl's Easter basket. 




Or even this sweet 3-piece Scented Nail Polish for only $5.90.

There are so many great items that will add a unique Easter basket for the little ones or even any adult Peep-lover. Check out a few more adorable items:






No comments:

Post a Comment