My Sister-In-Law Just Found Out She Has A Mortgage! Problem Is She Didn't Know About It.

My sister-in-law informed me the other day that she had a judgment put against her for a loan taken out many years ago. She was frantic about how a $200 loan turned into a $4,000 judgement. After explaining to her that it was actually a possibility, we began looking into what was going on with her finances. 

I had heard of Credit Sesame and used it myself, so this was our first stop. We have come to find out that she now also has a mortgage on a house a couple of towns away! WHAT! Let me tell you she has NO such thing. 



I can see that we are going to be battling for a long time, trying to get everything straightened out. I now completely understand why you NEED to keep your eye on your credit reports. I was lucky, for years I never looked but when I did, everything was as it should be.

My sister-in-law is so distraught, she is now on a fixed income {Disability}, living with her aging mother {whom is also on a very low fixed income} and now she is facing these HUGE financial problems. These problems are not even hers to have, they are someone else's

Please, Please, Please take notice and check your credit score. Make sure everything on that report is as it should be. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love credit sesame! I have used them for the past few years. Gotta love free

Post a Comment