Our Pup Is Spoiled & Our Cat Is Out For Vengeance- Not Really My Fault?

I am seriously beginning to think I spoil our pup way to much. Having been a member of DoggyLoot for some time now, "Lil Boy" has been able to receive a lot of free or very cheap toys and treats. For example the last freebie I was able to snag him was this very cute chew toy, which you can see in the picture below.

If you are interested in what Doggyloot has to offer you can use this link to check it out, and you will receive $5.00 just for registering your free account. Did I mention that they always offer free shipping?!


DoggyLootBear
After its arrival, I swear the cat became extremely jealous. Vengeance became her new mission on not only all of us, but every single critter she could eye in our home. Lil Boy is still nursing wounds from the latest sneak attack from the frisky feline, as she quietly waited around the hall corner for him to toddle on by. 

Next in line for the most attacks is me, she has somehow figured out that I am responsible for bringing all these newfound doggy loves into the house. She will pretend to be sleeping on top of the couch, when out of nowhere I get swiped across the cheek from 5 stinging needles. She will then lay her head back down, eyes half open, and I could almost see a half-smile coming from her mouth. Or she will wait until I am asleep, she patiently waits at the end of the bed for toes to become exposed. Let me say right now, being woken up by something nibbling on your toes is no picnic! Pictured below is the feline in all her sly, self-pleased glory.



I have tried to make amends with her, trying to locate freebies and cheap finds for her too. There just isn't as many to choose from. I have spent time searching for a place like DoggyLoot, but for cats and have not been able to find one. So now on to the dilemma I am in, while searching for cat items I came across another great looking dog site, that is offering a free month for your 1st subscription box. The contents looked like something Lil Boy would really like. It's called "Happy Dog Box", it seems a little ironic considering my circumstances. 

The Happy Dog Treat Box is a monthly subscription, your pup will have a toys and treats delivered to your home. What really caught my eye was that they are offering for a limited time a free box the first month. From what I understand each box will contain at least 3 high quality doggy treats, and then there will be a mixture of toys or other items to total 4-6 items per month. Even though the 1st month is free, you do have to pay shipping & handling. I never mind doing that since I am getting some high quality items that are well worth that small price to pay.

After you receive your box, you can continue your subscription and each month a new box will appear on your doorstep. Each month this box will be $29.99, but keep in mind the quality of the products you are receiving. On average you would be spending much more on items just like these.  On the flip-side, if you realize that this may not be a suitable fit for your pup, you can cancel at anytime. Please be sure to read all the FAQ's and other information on the website. That is how I made sure that I was truly interested before going ahead with my registration for the free 1st month's box. 

So, now that box is going to soon be on its way. And I am sure that it will not win any "brownie-points" from the cat for doing this. If you know of any items for my sweet, but vengeful cat, I would love to know about it. Or of anything for fish, frogs, rats, birds, bunnies, and turtles. They are feeling a bit unloved at this point too!

Oh I almost forgot, by heading over to the Purina Dog Chow website you can grab a free sample of their new Light and Healthy Dog Chow. Just fill out a simple form with your mailing address and hit "submit", you will then get the following confirmation about your sample





**Our Wolves Den is an affiliate for one or more of the products listed or banners seen on throughout this site. If a product review is written I have either received the product free for compensation for writing the post & reviewing the product, or I received compensation in monetary form for the post. Regardless of that fact Our Wolves Den genuinely expresses our OWN opinions 100%. Our Wolves Den is disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” **

No comments:

Post a Comment