Snag A $5 Kmart Gift Card For Free W/ Purchase Of $25 iTunes Gift Card

Our Wolves Den 5/25 Gift Card Kmart

My teen daughter is addicted to listening to her music, all the time even when she is sleeping. She also has become addicted to downloading all the most popular songs on iTunes. Her iPad is her prize possession and her daily downloads from iTunes are the gems she collects. Yes, my daughter is a hoarder- she is "Queen" of her group of friends when it comes to music collections. 

My teen son on the other hand is lost in the world of games, it really doesn't matter what kind of game. He downloads whatever catches his eye that day. He hardly ever lifts his nose from his newest adventure or challenge in front of him. 

My two teens are truly two peas in a pod when it comes to downloading. For me, it is hard to keep them on a reasonable spending limit. Both of them use their allowance, as well as any extra money they acquire, to purchase more of their loves each week. 

Lucky for me here’s a great way for them to spend more in the iTunes store, while earning me a special little treat. I get a bit of extra spending money at Kmart with the iTunes purchase. Right now there is a special promotion, if you buy a $25 iTunes gift card at Kmart you will receive a $5 Kmart card for free. My kids easily spend that much in a few days, so why shouldn't I be able to benefit a little on their behalf-right? I mean I do clothe, feed, and house them-they could at least contribute in a sweet, loving, thoughtful gift for mom! 

This offer is available for a limited time only from August 18 to the 31st. Grab your kids and your pocketbook, head over to your nearest location to get in on this deal. This will be available as long as
 supplies last. See your store for further details.



**Our Wolves Den is an affiliate for one or more of the products listed or banners seen on throughout this site. If a product review is written I have either received the product free for compensation for writing the post & reviewing the product, or I received compensation in monetary form for the post. Regardless of that fact Our Wolves Den genuinely expresses our OWN opinions 100%. Our Wolves Den is disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” **

No comments:

Post a Comment