Feeling Run-Down During The Day? Give Your Energy A Boost During The Day With ENERGEMS Energy Bites

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was offered the product Energems to try in exchange at no cost for my honest opinion. I became excited at the prospect.
I am a person that is always looking for a little help in getting a quick "pick-me-up" for energy when I begin to slow down. Do you dislike the various energy shots or energy drinks available on the market? Do you drink enough coffee in the morning or throughout the day that it no longer has the energizing effect it once did? I know those are exactly my circumstances and why I was eager to give these a try.

 
These bite-sized, energy supplements come in the form of a hard coated "gem". This gives them almost a candy-like appearance, so please make sure that little hands don't mistake them for something they are not. Energems are  made with real milk chocolate, B Vitamins, caffeine and a proprietary energy blend.
 
 
http://energems.net/Energems are meant to enhance memory, focus and concentration. All three of these specific areas are something I struggle with numerous times through out the day.
Energems’ unique delivery system allows you to conveniently and discretely consume the appropriate amount of energy as needed, when needed. This allows for freedom from running into the nearest convenience store or local drive-thru to pick something up.
 

A single serving of 3 gems has the caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee. Best yet each gem has only 15 calories and less than 1 gram of fat, so not to much worrying if you are watching your weight.  Please keep in mind that there are only 3 servings per box or 9 gems.
 
The flavors I received were Chocolate, Mint, and Peanut Butter. I can assure you that each flavor was equally flavorful and very easy to consume. Throughout the week that I chose to try cutting my morning cup/s of coffee, I substituted 3 "gems" instead. I must say that I expected to turn into the "bear" I usually do when going without that morning coffee, but honestly I was told that I was quite pleasurable for those mornings. There seemed to be no caffeine withdrawal that I had expected from such a drastic change in routine. What I noticed more is that I didn't experience the run-down feeling that I am used too during the day.
 
I will admit that I had more of a fondness for the peanut butter flavored ones as opposed to the other flavors. None of the flavors had a overwhelming flavor, more of a mild hint. There also was no bitter or unsavory after-taste that you can sometime get. This was overall a worthwhile experience. I enjoyed the fact that I had an alternative to my nemesis, coffee.
 
If you would like to know more about Energems or learn of some exciting accomplishments and testimonials for Energems, please head to their website, don't forget to sign up for the newsletter while you are there!  Or you can simply stay up-to-date by following them on Facebook or Twitter.
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

**Our Wolves Den is an affiliate for one or more of the products listed or banners seen on throughout this site. If a product review is written I have either received the product free for compensation for writing the post & reviewing the product, or I received compensation in monetary form for the post. Regardless of that fact Our Wolves Den genuinely expresses our OWN opinions 100%. Our Wolves Den is disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” **

No comments:

Post a Comment