Organic Matcha Green Tea Poweder From KissMe Organics {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My journey is finding organic alternatives has just barely begun, but when I had the chance to review this Organic Matcha Green Tea Poweder from KissMe Organics I had to jump at it.

They offered a single 4oz package of the product to me, for the sole reason of helping me to bring you this review. Lucky for me this also included a recipe book to aid me in figuring out how I could utilize it.

Originally I found out that Matcha was made into a "frothy" kind of drink, by mixing it with hot water.




As you can see the green tea powder is almost lime green and I didn't think that it would appeal to my senses very well. Never having tried it before and add in the fact that it was going to be "frothy" just felt like it might leave me with a bad impression. This is where the recipe book that was included came to the rescue.

I would like to mention some of the benefits or claims that Matcha Green Tea Powder provides:

ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha

CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism

LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie

137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.

IMPROVED HAIR & SKIN HEALTH: Scientists have discovered Matcha Green Tea helps protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays as well as free radicals damage.

What I was most interested in was the improvements in hair & skin health and giving me more energy and focus during the day. All of which are areas that I do need significant help in. I decided that my best action with using KissMe Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder would be to use it as an extra ingredient over the holiday season in our baked goods.

You do need to use caution when opening, this powder is very fine. You also need to take great care in measuring correctly. This is not for health reasons exactly, but more along the lines that if you use too much you could end up with a grainy texture.


I added this Matcha Green Tea Powder to almost all of our cookie, cakes, and even our fudge recipes this holiday season. There was no flavor change that was caused by using it as an extra ingredient. I also took on the challenge of adding a bit too some white frosting, again no overwhelming flavor. Just a nice Christmas-y frosting was created to top off our cupcakes. Had the the kids and family not devoured them I could have shown you.

Did I notice anything different? Well, I did seem to be able to not tire as easily throughout the busy week. And I did get everything done in an organized manner, which is unusual. I suppose maybe it did help and with prolonged usage I can notice more differences.

Please be sure to consult your doctor before adding new alternatives to your diet. This would be wise anytime you are trying something new, in case it interferes with medications that you are on.

You can purchase KissMe Organics Green Matcha Tea Powder on Amazon.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

**Our Wolves Den is an affiliate for one or more of the products listed or banners seen on throughout this site. If a product review is written I have either received the product free for compensation for writing the post & reviewing the product, or I received compensation in monetary form for the post. Regardless of that fact Our Wolves Den genuinely expresses our OWN opinions 100%. Our Wolves Den is disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” **

1 comment:

Abbey R. said...

Thanks for this review. One of my friends just mentioned a cookie recipe this week that requires green tea powder!

Post a Comment