Hmm..First Post

This is my first post and not sure what to with it, or this blog for that matter. I guess I will start with why I am even trying this blogging thing out. I am one of those awful post-it note freaks. You know the type, the one that has them sticking like wallpaper on everything. Well, my kids and some friends thought maybe I would be better organized with a blog. This way all my stuff will be in one place for me to find.

I am aspiring to become frugal, I know this can be done! Families with more children than I and under worse circumstances have done it. So, I should be able to do it too. Okay, so I only just started this journey and have so much to learn. The main force behind becoming frugal? Well, that is easy. Being a single working mother with only $100 (says the courts- we don't actually get that) of child support a month for all three of my kids would be the reason. And since two of them have autism well I am simply left with no other choices.

So, all in all this blog will end up being all about our homeschooling, our (or more acurately MY) journey to being frugal, and probably a bit of a diary all wrapped up in one. Instead of hundreds of post-it notes hanging on every nook and cranny of this place. I am sure there will be recipies, lesson plans, worksheets and curriculum I have created, and things such as that.

Hey, this first post was easier than I thought it would be...So I better go off and find things that I should be organizing on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment