The Start of Iditarod Unit

Here are the pages I have created for our Iditarod Unit. I will be creating more and will add them as I finish. Hopefully these will be useful.

Our Cover

Our Calendar Set

Mitten Alpha & Number Match

Our Writing Sheets (There are three of them)

Mazes (these are different levels)

Our writing practice Sheets (Three of these as well)

Eskimo Game (Make & Play)

Iditarod Wordsearch

Hidden Pictures

Iditarod Tic Tac Toe (Moose & Bears)

Iditarod Trail Song Sheet

Another Iditarod Tic Tac Toe

Iditarod Trail Song Worksheet

Iditarod Terminology Cards

Sled Vocabulary Sheet

Roman Numeral Number Match File Folder Game (you can

Science Sheet (2 experiments)
also print out the numbers from the calendar set to use
with this)

Another Hidden Picture

Record the Temp Activity

Make own Booties Sheet

Polar Bear I-spy

Booties Pattern

Iditarod Game Board (use your own skill cards)

Make Own Sled

Iditarod Info Sheet

Fingerplays & Songs Sheet

Dogsled Vocabulary Worksheet

Iditarod Calendar (March)

Well, that is our creative part of our unit for now. Hopefully these links all work, considering I just started blogging yesturday I wouldn't be surprised if everything goes wrong. Let me know if you have good ideas for this unit. I would love to hear if anyone has anything more science related for experiments and such. Even more craft ideas would be most appreciated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Job! I love your blog.

Post a Comment