Been A Long Week!!

It was a rough one this week. I have been clearing out closets, drawers, and every nook and cranny I can find. I rearranged everything in the house. Why??? I have no idea!! I have been having a bout of insomnia and felt the need to do it. I hate not being able to sleep. For some reason when I get over-stressed and really,really,really need sleep- that is when it happens.

The family loves it because to them their workload goes down for a while. I get in this state and have you ever seen an episode of "Monk" that is what I do. Okay so I have not put the kids socks in ziplocks, at least not yet!

I did however read two of my books that I listed in an earlier post. I took back the two "Coffin Detective" ones. I gave them a fair shake and read three chapters but they did not grab my attention. Kinda sad since I had such high hopes for them. We will be going back to the library tomorrow to pick up some more. All the kids books were read with the exception of the two big Disney ones. We read one story a night so those should be finished in the next few months.

I started the baby on solids yesturday. Cereal and Bananas. He doesn't like the ceareal so much but seems to have a liking for the bananas. I am still going through the debate of organic or not for him. And the family as well. It is not as easy a decision as I thought it was going to be.

Tonight I am gonna focus on the blog a bit and try and post some stuff but I have to finish all the baths and stories and get them off to bed first.

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

its funny, broxton loved banana's... but not the baby food ones, he wanted the real deal.
i would love to organize my house... maybe one day!

Post a Comment