Food for Thought...Please take a look and leave a response.

Please follow the link and let them and also I (if you have time) what your thoughts are. I will be thinking about it overnight and tomorrow I will step up onto my soapbox and state my opinions on it. A warning though- I am going to voice my personal opinions and that just might spark some people to feel offended. I am not going to try and offend anyone. I will voice my own personal thoughts.

http://lifeinthesetimes-markeagleone.blogspot.com/2011/01/life-in-these-times.html

It would be nice to at times, on this blog to be able to have open conversations of sorts about touchy subjects. I for one believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions without having fear of offending others or being judged. I enjoy having different ideas and views being brought out to the forefront. I not only learn- I believe others learn as well.

Again take a look and feel free to state your thoughts (honestly and without fear of being judged)
http://lifeinthesetimes-markeagleone.blogspot.com/2011/01/life-in-these-times.html

No comments:

Post a Comment