Picture Book Read To Me Challenge!


There us a wonderful challenge going on at There's a Book which you can find all the details here. With the little ones in the house I figure it would be a great incentive for me to keep on top of the reading situation around here. I am going to be choosing the higher levels in the challenge just because of the bedtime reading that we do. So we are falling under these two catagories: “Harvesting” – Read 200 picture books with a child during the year and “Chapter Reader” – Read 200 picture books on your own during the year

 
I can not wait to read some of the reviews others come up with. I am hoping to come across a huge list of books I have never known about. I like finding those little jewels that I never knew existed. I guess that is one of the reasons I have been searching for book challenges.

So if you are game and interested please go to Theres a Book and sign up!

1 comment:

The1stdaughter said...

Yay! So happy to have you on board! I'm excited to see what books you read throughout the year and what you think of them. It's going to be a fantastic year! Sorry for taking so long to get around to everyone, but I'm making it...slowly but surely. :o)

Post a Comment