Product Review: Mardi Gras Costume



Can we say perfect timing! We were so lucky to review a Mardi Gras Costume provided by Costume Supercenter.com. This fit in magnificently with my daughters get together. I chose the Mardi Gras Sexy Jester Costume Adult (it was not so sexy as to not being able to wear it in front of the kids). The cost is a reasonable $29.95, the costume includes the top and skirt. I threw on some black pantyhose and some heels I had and it was perfect.

My daughter was amazed (as well as her friends) when they saw me. They couldn't figure out how I had come up with a costume that fast. And for a while my daughter wanted to wear it but I refused to give it up. They did however love going to the website and spent over an hour looking at their selection of Mardi Gras Costumes, Masks (which they absolutely loved! and would love to decorate some of them), and every little girls and teen girls dream the beads and necklaces section.

A bit more on the costume I received: I love that it was not scratchy and was well made. I don't have to worry about the stitches coming loose. It also comes in a plastic bag that you can put the costume back into when not in use. The bag even has a way to hang it in the closet, that way you never lose it. The Jester costume fit very well as I got a medium/large (size 8-10), it also comes in size XS/Small (size 2-6).

The colors are true to Mardi Gras fashion, vibrantly bright. As you look at the available Mardi Gras costumes, they even give recommendations as to what you can also buy that would go well with it.

 I did have to make a deal with my daughter that she could wear it for Halloween next year. With that said please make sure you check out this site for all it has to offer. The site is amazing.

This costume is a wonderful addition to any Mardi Gras celebration you may have or will have in the future. The prices are so reasonable as I wish I had known about this before shopping at any stores. This costume made a bunch of girls a great memory and wonderful scrapbooking pages.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment