Product Review: Oliver's Labels


Our family was sent a sample of Oliver's Labels to try out. We chose to get these personalized labels for our littlest one, as we thought of so many uses for them for him. My kids spent what seemed forever debating (I say it was arguing but they swear they weren't) over which design to choose. They decided upon the dinosaurs (with the promise I purchase many more).



When they arrived I was overcome with the "Ohhhhh these are so CUTE!" I really did have a hard time wanting to take them off the sticker sheet. I wanted to keep them perfectly preserved! But I knew I had to. Okay, so what really happened was one of my kids came in and while I turned my head, removed a label and stuck it on the baby's bottle.

So, off I went now being forced to use them and no longer could keep them preserved. We have now labeled all his tippee cups, a few bottles, and then my daughter (she is so brilliant at times) thought a few could be used on some of our scrapbook pages in our scrapbook. Oh my goodness, I got to preserve some.


These labels have held up to alot of abuse, trust me, and yet show no signs of it. They have been washed many,many times with no falling off and floating in the dirty dish water. I really love how durable they are.

The varieties of labels are many and the designs are almost without end. Each design I found was adorable. But the best thing that I loved about this site is that they offer "Found-it" (although I did not choose to have that on our sample) tracking system. It is completely free for customers and simple to use if you ever come across a label.

I plan on getting so many more of these! The ideas for use go so far beyond my own imagination. They have packages available such as clothing,preschool,school,camp, and even a starter package. These packages range in price from $26.99-$59.99. The prices for the personalized labels varies depending on what you choose, but let me say these are high quality and worth every penny.

You can sign up for their newsletter which will keep you updated on all their important announcements. I really would encourage you to check out their easily navigated site to see what they have to offer.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment