So it's one of those nights..I will try to be productive. Part 1

Again it is another night of not being able to sleep, I am hoping that the streak is a short one this time around. I figure I would try to be productive. I have a habit of going over to places like the Etsy stores and looking for ideas that I can reproduce. I am not sure if that is stealing or not? I guess my conscious mind says it is not because I make changes to it and use it only for our personal use.


I thought I would post some of things I come across and post my ideas (if any) on what I would like to do. Beware this could end up being a few posts long, I can get carried away very easily.


The first one comes from adornwithaandm's at Etsy: They carry many versions of a Travel Chalkboard Mat. I love this and would love to re-create it BUT I have never seen chalkboard fabric? Any ideas on this?


Back



Here you see the "blackboard" and how the mats can be rolled up.




The second comes from Whimbrella, also Etsy. This is a spin on those Crayon Rolls that I have seen and wanted to make. I think this is fairly easy to reproduce.









This next one my kids would love, it is a bit on the odd and morbid side. BUT I think I really like it! This can be found at Wait and See Creations. Can you imagine the possibilities for those that are skilled in making something like this.


Roadkill Critter Snake Pillow Bright Green






The following is from Coolisart





These are from Grampasworkshop (granted it is a wood project, but I can try my hand at it)




From KristinSmitty2's

Memory Game

2 comments:

Marlee said...

Super cute, I love it! Great blog, am a new follower :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

sheila said...

Hi! Over from Momblogger! You can find me at Love Rally and at Zen-Sational Living

Wow, such CUTE stuff! In mind mind I'm very crafty. In reality I am not. Lol!

Post a Comment