Christina Serrano is "Asking for your help...Please Read!"


Christina has always been one to step up to help anyone in need, whether it be support or encouragement. Now, she is asking for others to come together to help her. She has had a nightmare of a week, which please, please, please read all about it HERE on her blog.

This is the proposal that she has come up with, if you can't afford to help {like me whom at this moment cannot help financially}, PLEASE share this to others so that others can! 

"Anyway, I am asking for help. I have sponsored a raffle with a beautiful Avon ring (RV $50) for the first place winner and Footworks and Nail Polish (RV $10)for 2nd place winner. Winner of the ring can choose between sizes 7 8 or 9. 

Raffle tickets are $2 each and there is no limit on how many you can purchase. 

I truly appreciate those of you who are taking the time to read this and those who choose to help me out! The link for the raffle can be found below. Just comment there with your paypal and how many tickets you would like or gift the money to dec11cs87@yahoo.com. 


If you wish to just donate, dec11cs87@yahoo.com is my paypal. I really really appreciate you all. Thank you so much."

Again go HERE to get your raffle tickets, offer words of encouragement, or anything you can think of to help her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment