My Daughter Cooked & Beautiful Skies

My daughter decided to cook tonight, this is both exciting and scary. She prepared a "concoction", I am not kidding this is what she called it. My daughter did not have a plan of what she was going to make, she only knew we had a bunch of chicken breast leftover and she was going to use it up.


My daughter is not an experienced cook, so she does keep it simple. She is getting so much better in the kitchen each time she is able to cook. My daughter thought that she could use up the Kraft Cooking Creme that I had in the freezer to make her dish. I bought a whole bunch of it when it first came out, but had a hard time using up our last three containers.

She cut up the chicken, and mixed in the cooking creme. I explained that it would be wise to thin out the cooking creme because in the past it was very thick and not very creamy. She chose to take my advise and also added frozen peas to the mixture.

Then she made a huge pot of white rice and a huge pot of noodles, she wanted to use them as the base for the mixture. Unfortunately, in our family half of them love rice and hate noodles, the other half loves noodles and hates rice. My daughter and I love both!

She added some garlic cheese bread as the side, and dinner was served! Let me mention IT TASTES BETTER THAN IT LOOKS!!!!


Chicken, Cooking Creme, & Peas cooking in pan

Noodles & Rice {LOTS & LOTS}

Her Presentation Plate

Garlic Cheese Bread

Even "Cheeky" ate it! He has a HUGE chunk of chicken in his mouth!



Then we looked out the window and saw the most AMAZING sky! The pictures DO NOT do the color justice. It was a brilliant Red-Orange. I have never seen the sky that color before.




1 comment:

Shayna Murray said...

Yay for your daughter cooking!! I grew up loving to cook and still love it now. It's awesome that you let her experiment and just gave her some guidance!

Post a Comment