Product Review: Couponing: The Extreme Video Course



Before I start my review of "Couponing: The Extreme Video Course", I would embarrassingly like to show how I have ended up "organizing" my coupons. About a year ago, I decided that I could find, clip, store, and manage my coupons and be one of those HUGE haul shoppers. I honestly thought it would be a piece of cake......








Here is what happened to that piece of cake:


 These are being stored in a plastic hanging folder carrying case. Yes, I actually just started shoving them in there. I have no clue how old any of these are, but it would not surprise me if the grocery ad is from 4-5 months ago.



 Here are some I threw in one of the kids cereal bowls, isn't it appropriate that I set the bowl ON actual cereal coupons.




 Here is a pile, just lying there! Not sure how old these are either! Oh wait!,  that coupon expired on the 31st of May, LOL.


 The next two shots are even more shameful, these is a HUGE fabric grocery bag FULL to the brim of ads and inserts. Yes, this is one of those re-usable bags that I am supposed to be using in the store.



Sadly, I can honestly say that these coupons probably go back to the end of 2010!



Last, but certainly not least, (these were all that I could find-I am sure I have much more hidden somewhere) these are ones that I got through the mail in the last few days. If I can say one good thing about all this- it would be that these coupons are on top of some feminine pads that I got for free using a coupon!  Yes, I am embarrassed and ashamed.

So, imagine my delight when I was offered the chance from Rayven Perkins over at "Stay a Stay at Home Mom" to  review her "Couponing: The Extreme Video Course", you can already see how much I need this! 



When you order the "Couponing: The Extreme Video Course", you will receive:

14 very informational video clips. I loved these because they were short enough that you would not get side-tracked easily (like the baby gets swiped by the cat and is now crying), most times I did not have to pause for these kinds of incidents.

I also loved how MUCH information is given to you in these short clips. Ravyn also is able to explain everything so that you don't feel that you are reading one of those "for dummies" books.

Each of these videos covers a certain area or topic. This makes it easy to follow along because you are not jumping around in the instruction. 

Some of the videos did not pertain to me, because some topics are based on the region you live, BUT they were still beneficial. You still learn valuable tips through the instruction.

A Downloadable Companion Workbook: The workbook can easily be followed along when listening to the videos or you can read it by itself and get the almost the same benefits that you would if you were watching.

This is nice because this course covers both types of learners- the ones that learn more by seeing and demonstrations, or the learners that benefit more from only reading the material.

2 Bonus Video Clips:

A Special Link to a Members Only Website:  This is where you will find valuable resources that were mentioned in the videos, and more.





I learned quite a bit from each video, especially when it came to organizing your coupons! I have/had all the items to organize successfully, but should have realized that I had to be willing to put effort and a bunch of time into getting started.

This is only the beginning for me, after watching these videos and making sure I have a copy of the companion book with me, I am starting over. It couldn't be a more perfect day to start, its Sunday and there are three inserts this week.

All I have to do is go find the binders, small pocket pouch (for smaller trips), and the rest of the organizational items I am going to need. I have three copies of the Sunday paper, nicely laying in a labeled file folder, waiting for me to get started.

I recommend "Couponing: The Extreme Video Course" to beginners and experts both. These videos and resources make great refreshers, if anyone needs them. They are perfect for beginners because they are easy to follow.

I hope to do an update soon, so I can show my new organization of my coupons.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment