REVIEW: Diva Dangler Earring Of The Month Club


This is the FUN package we received in the mail from Diva Dangler Earring of the Month Club. We received these Silver Chandelier Earrings. The Earring of the Month Club is available for the very low price of $9.95 per month. This would be the perfect gift for any young girl or woman, especially if she loves jewelry and likes to keep up on the latest fashion accessories.


When you decide to join the Earring of the Month Club, you’ll receive a free membership, plus they will  send you a FREE PAIR of stunning Silver Chandelier Earrings. Each month they will send another pair of earrings delivered right to your door. Of course you can cancel at any time if you are not completely satisfied.


The leopard print draw-string pouch is a cute and fun way to protect your Silver Chandelier Earrings. Or you can use it for whatever your heart desires. This is something I know my daughter would love to wear and let her friends become envious. The pouch alone could do that with her teenage group of friends
The detail on these teardrop shaped Chandelier Earrings is amazing. These are extremely lightweight, when I say they feel like less than a feather, I really mean it. There should be no fear of these pulling or weighting down your earlobes. I grew up in the 1980's and I can tell you that some of those earrings were downright excruciating to wear. I wish that they had these when I was growing up, it might have saved me from all those painful memories.
The camera does not do these earrings justice, when it comes to how delicate and beautiful they are.


The hook enclosure and teardrop shaped pieces are securely held in place. I don't have to worry about them falling apart. Mishaps like that are common with heavier earrings. Theses are so lightweight, you don't have to fret about them while wearing them out or taking a spin on the dance floor.


Be sure to check out all the styles of earrings that are available through the Diva Dangler's website. There is so much more to check out, including none other than the Diva Dangler Earring Display! There are many special taking place right now! Take a look around!



Remember it is only a few months until Christmas, and this would make the perfect gift! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment