REVIEW: Purse Lights {Let There Be Light!}





Purse Lights has a powerful LED light that helps you to easily find the lipstick, keys, and change that often hide in your purse.

Purse Lights will save you time and frustration, because you'll never have to fumble around in your purse again!

Comes in a package of 3, in colors of Pink, Blue and Black or Zebra, Chrome and Leopard.

Purse Lights' durable construction stands up to heavy use.






We were afforded the opportunity to review the Zebra, Chrome, and Leopard Purse Lights. As soon as these were unveiled out of the box, the kids began yelling "dibs". These Purse Lights were already spoken for-by me.


I had big plans for these little almost 2" x 2" light boxes. I knew before receiving them that one was definitely going into my purse, the second one was going in the babies bag, and the third was going to be placed on the nightstand for use on the nightly bed checks.


The plan above is exactly what occurred, despite the kids protest that they should be the ones using them, they figured that they would be perfect for their backpacks or for reading under the covers at night. Yes, they still believe that I don't notice them under the covers with the flashlights at night. 


What the they don't know is that three of the kids are going to be leaving with Purse Lights in their bags, when they head off to camp in about a week. Yes, I am willing to part with these Purse Lights for one week, in trade for three of the kids leaving the home. Seems like a fair trade to me. I am sure they will be very useful, especially when they are trying to find their way back to the cabins in the dark. 


I have my favorite features on the Trio of Purse Lights. The first being the ingenuity and forethought of giving the owner different ways of attaching the Purse Lights. There is the clip on the back, that can easily be clipped to any purse, bag, or thin ledge. There is mountable adapter that is specifically for use on flat surfaces such as drawers,closets, cabinets or anyplace that the Purse Light could be utilized. This mountable adapter is able to be placed in all these areas, because of the strong 3M sticky pad that is located on it. This mountable adapter clip also hides the screw that is needed for battery replacement.


The other great thing is that this set of three Purse Lights came with an extra set of (4) batteries, so that you have one that works while you run to the store for more. Hardly ever in this world do products get sold with batteries, let alone a spare set! The nice thing about these batteries is that they are the standard new button cell batteries, these are easy to find and can be found fairly cheaply at most department stores.


The Purse Lights give just the right amount of light to hunt down what you are seeking. 





Purse Lights features:



Easy on/off button

Clips to any inner purse pocket




Hands-free, patented slim design



Each light comes equipped with batteries

Has a patented clip which holds the light firmly in place.




High intensity white light technology


AND each light comes with a color-matched, multi-surface sticker bracket for drawers, cabinets, car interiors, etc. that your Purse Light can clip onto!


Here is my "purse", as you will notice it is not your standard purse. I need to carry so much with me that I decided that bigger would be better. 


Excuse my mess, I took out my wallet, checkbook, and some other personal items. With the the light shining   I would be able to find anything, even something clear at the bottom of my purse. It looks like I really need to clean out all my old receipts, it is amazing what you can find at the bottom of your purse.


I can even see everything, as the Purse Light is clipped to the side of my bag. Yes, I even carry card games in my purse. You have to be prepared for everything when you have seven kids to entertain.


The Purse Lights are very responsibly priced at $9.95, I plan on getting these as gifts for some friends and family. I could even see my husband using one in his toolbox! Visit the Purse Light website to order your favorite package trio.



1 comment:

Patty said...

These Purse Lights are genius! I need one, as does every woman I know! Seriously! I don't know how many times I have had to dig in the bottom of my purse for a key, or a piece of gum; it was dark, and I was dreaming of a flashlight. This Purse Light would be perfect!

Post a Comment