REVIEW: SendaFlyingCard.com


We had the chance to review a "Card" from SendaFlyingCard. This is the first package or envelope that I have ever had delivered by airmail! The mail-lady pulled up as we were in the front yard, she yelled from her truck. Next thing I know, I see something gold being thrown at me. I barely had time to react before ducking. Yes, I instinctively ducked from the object that had been tossed at me.

The kids ran to get it, as I was contemplating a few choice words for our mail-lady. Then I saw what it was! All was forgiven and we began discussing what it was and how neat of an idea it was. I think I have sold her on the SendaFlyingCard, she wants to buy some for her kids and a niece's birthday.





The folks at SendaFlyingCard chose the logo and design for our "Card". I can't tell you how impressed I am with it. They chose my old blog logo, too bad I hadn't changed it earlier to my new one with all my kids. I love that the graphics of the background came through so well.
,
I believe that no matter what the design would be, they would make it look spectacular.


 This is how the "Card" is sent. You are able to peel off all the stickers easily. What  is amazing is the SendaFlyingCard can be sent First Class Mail, this makes it just as much as a normal card being sent, but without the uniqueness.



It did take a while before the weather cooperated enough for the kids to go out. It had been too hot and humid in Minnesota that I had not let the kids go out much for the past few weeks. They were excited to head outdoors, and were equally excited that the had a new toy to toss around.

We spent the afternoon outdoors playing. My youngest was the first to snag the "Card" and began running down the field.


The kids loved throwing it around, as well as trying to do some fancy tricks. I can see that this "Card" would be enjoyed much more than any traditional card you could get at the store. 





Here is a warning with your SendaFlyingCard, never try to catch it at the same time as someone else. My kids actually banned me from playing because of this. My nails were to dangerous and they refused to continue playing! 



With Mom now banned from playing with the "Card", the kids continued their enjoyable afternoon. I loved watching them and have tons of pictures to remember the days.


As each moment passed, they began getting better and better at throwing the SendaFlyingCard straight. 


The next day they begged to do it all over again. My little one finally got tired and grabbed the SendaFlyingCard, he then headed towards home. 

I highly recommend checking out their website. This unique idea for the generic standard greeting card obviously can lead to much more, such as these wonderful memories I now have with the kids.

The ideas for SendaFlyingCard are endless, only stopped by your imagination. They can be used at parades for advertising your business, welcome new neighbors, wedding invitation, and so much more.

You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter. This way you can keep up-to-date on any knew promotions,sales, or news that SendaFlyingCard.com may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment