This Weeks "Try- Its"~~~ 7/5/12 to 7/8/12

I have been finding some wonderful ideas for the kids to try, so I am going to attempt a weekly "Try-Its" project. I am going to be posting what I would love to have the kids or myself try for the week, this first week is going to be a little longer because I am starting the list on Thursday night.

My plan is to post our weekly "Try-Its" on Sunday night and then document the projects through the following Saturday or possibly Sunday afternoon.

These ideas and special finds will be shared with pictures (credited to original website/author) and brief description with link to where to get the full directions.

I am hoping that the kids are going to enjoy all that I find for them!

Here we go:

Spell Out Loud Website Preschool Camping Activities Post

Spell Out Loud Website Preschool Camping Activities Post

This Fundana Bingo post has a link to Amazon where they are sold. Now, my "not so crafty self" is thinking I could make some of these myself. This project is going to take me more than a week, but I am hoping that it can be done. This would be so easy to carry in a backpack, and with all the ones they have shown for sale-the possibilities are endless. Here is the link to buy-them: HERE

Colored Edible Spaghetti Noodles

Jell-O Worms using straws

Fried pickles

Yes, that sounds crazy but my son has an obsession with pickles. I think it would be fun for him to try.

This won't be all-I need to get more organized as to where I put all my good ideas. I swear they are stored in every nook and cranny on this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment