An Easy Way To Improve Your Health: PurAbsorb Liquid Iron Supplement {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 

Have you been looking for an easier way to supplement Iron into your body in order to fulfill your daily requirements?  pur-Absorb Iron might be your answer.
 
Our Wolves Den received the opportunity to use pur-Absorb Iron, in return for this review we were supplied with a sample box to help facilitate the review. This disclosure or arrangement does not affect the review, results and views are completely our own.
 
I was first diagnosed with Iron Deficiency Anemia when I was 16 years old. Now over two decades later I am still dealing with it. While I have coped with the situation, it has always been a difficult battle to stay out of the hospital.


Iron deficiencies are actually quite common with possibly 80% of the population being affected. While 30% suffer from Iron Deficiency Anemia. Unfortunately, Iron also is one of the hardest minerals for the body to absorb, making it difficult for some to get control of, like me. This is where pur-Absorb has helped me in getting a grip on my situation.
 
pur-Absorb Iron is a 100% natural liquid iron supplement with a clinically proven high absorption rate. purAbsorb fulfills the body's daily absorbed iron needs with a gentle dose making side effects less likely. I suppose you are wondering where a majority of this liquid comes from? Yeah, that was one of the first questions I had too. Well, purAbsorb is a naturally occurring iron rich spring water collected straight from the Snowdonia mountain range in North Wales, long recognized for its iron-rich waters.  Nothing is added to the water to affect its natural composition, which means you don't have to worry about adverse reactions or complications.

Sounds great huh? But does it work? I can attest that since I have begun taking pur-Absorb I have been feeling better, meaning that I am experiencing less and less symptoms as time goes on. There are two symptoms that I am ecstatic about them lessening. The first is that I am experiencing less coldness in my hands and feet. Trust me when I say this is a huge improvement-imagine being freezing to the touch in 90 degree weather or wanting to wear heavy socks and gloves in that weather. The second is that my hands, legs, and feet are also not tingling or falling asleep as often. This can be irritating especially when I am an active person, whom can't move because I have to wait for the sensations to stop.

I am almost to the point of being excited for my next check-up. Please be aware that I did talk to my doctor before using pur-Absorb, which is something I highly recommend you do when starting any new supplement or treatment.




pur-Absorb is very easy to take in this packet form. You can either drink the packet as is, although there is a bit of a weird taste to it. Some call it "metallically" that is however not my experience.

I have chosen to drink it straight from the packet each morning-it has not been metallically to me nor it is completely unpleasant. If you prefer you can add it to a glass of fruit juice, the taste will not be noticed at all. Please don't add it to milk, as milk can actually impede or lessen the bodies absorption of Iron.



These packets are also very convenient for on the go kinds of lifestyle. I throw a few in the diaperbag and a couple in my purse to make sure that I have them.


If you would like to learn more about pur-Absorb please visit their website. While you are there you can read testimonials and find useful information that could help in your decision to use this product. You can also follow them on Facebook, where they share helpful informative articles on your health.



 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

**Our Wolves Den is an affiliate for one or more of the products listed or banners seen on throughout this site. If a product review is written I have either received the product free for compensation for writing the post & reviewing the product, or I received compensation in monetary form for the post. Regardless of that fact Our Wolves Den genuinely expresses our OWN opinions 100%. Our Wolves Den is disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” **

No comments:

Post a Comment