Experience The Benefits Of The Dead Sea With Rivage All-Natural Rejuvenating Mud Mask {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Since ancient times mud has been known to be used for beauty treatments. The Dead Sea is famous for providing women with its mineral rich qualities that have the ability to renew, refresh, and strengthen your skin. As I am growing older I have come to realize that I need to begin taking care of my body.
 
It is not for the reason of recapturing my youth, but more that I want to be healthier. Which is why I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to review Rivage Dead Sea Nourishing Facial Mud Mask.






Rivage provided one packet {a little over an ounce} of the Dead Sea Nourishing Facial Mud Mask to help facilitate this review. My results and opinions are 100% my own despite receiving the product.
 
 
Rivage provides a unique nourishing mud mask sweeps away impurities and excess oils and toxins. The masks are formulated with mud from the Dead Sea along with natural honey extract to provide skin with essential nourishing amino acids and increase skin regeneration. Leaving skin fresh and purified with a glowing healthy complexion.
 
This All-Natural Rejuvenating Mud Mask is easy to use. The simple instructions are to apply a thin layer over your whole face, gently rubbing in as you apply, sit back and wait 20-30 minutes, and when completely dry remove with a cloth and warm water.



 
I should warn you that one packet could easily give you two applications, as I applied too much the first time. With this thicker application of the mud mask, it did take the full 30 minutes to dry. The drying process does begin immediately, as it dries you will feel it tighten on face.
 
Removing the Rivage All Natural Rejuvenating Mud Mask could not have gone any smoother. With warm water and a cloth I was able to remove the mask with only a few swipes. My skin did feel baby soft, even into the next morning. I was more than thrilled at the results- I had softer skin and less imperfections. My skin had a healthier look to it overall.
 
This is also a very affordable product at a little over $5.00/packet. As I stated only a thin layer needs to be applied and I could have easily gotten two uses from it. I believe it is worth the investment of a purchased morning coffee to have healthier skin. Keep in mind that it is recommended to be used only once a week.
 
Besides this mud mask, there are other products you can purchase, just visit their website to explore them or to find out more information about Rivage's products.
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

**Our Wolves Den is an affiliate for one or more of the products listed or banners seen on throughout this site. If a product review is written I have either received the product free for compensation for writing the post & reviewing the product, or I received compensation in monetary form for the post. Regardless of that fact Our Wolves Den genuinely expresses our OWN opinions 100%. Our Wolves Den is disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” **

No comments:

Post a Comment