Kidbiz 2010 Etsy Shop (My Kids tested & Mommy and Kids Approved)


This is a photo that I said I would take. The I-spy bag came from Kidbiz 2010 Etsy Shop. I had posted earlier about this shop and they were kind enough to send me one, free of charge! I held it back for a Christmas present. All the kids have loved playing with it. And let me say this bag has been a wonderful distraction on car rides to the store. Now I must say if it has held up and stayed intact with my brood playing with it-it is very well made indeed!

I took this photo this afternoon while my little one (who is really not so little anymore-where has the time gone?) was in a fairly good mood. He likes looking at the bag to, I think he is growing a fondness for Dinosaurs myslef. I was lucky enough to capture a smile as I put it in front of him. Now yes he is to young to play with it but I couldn't resist.   




I am still in awe of their products. And appreciate their kindness in sending us a I-Spy bag.  I encourage you to visit their shop and buy one of your own. They have many to choose from and are constructed extrememly well. This would be a great investment and wonderful presents for kids. Each bag is reasonably priced.

Again my pictures are a work in progress. And maybe I shouldn't be using the car mat as a background. But honestly my carpet is not something you really want to see. Many stains from long ago still seem show up - and while the carpet is very clean, in pictures it looks hrrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment