We took a bit of a break....

to spend the week together as a family. We can't afford to go on vacation, so we did a "staycation" instead. The kids always get a few weeks in the summer as their "summer vacation" from school. I decided that it is easier to start back up the same day the public schools start, which happens to be Aug. 6th this year.


 
This way the kids get to play with friends and have some extra common ground with them. It has been a hectic week even though it was supposed to be relaxed. I did get a bunch of stuff done, though.

 
I am excited to say I tried the Ebay selling thing and sold my first item tonight. I am pleased as punch, it didn't sell for much but that is fine with me. I think I found a new outlet for getting rid of extra stuff we don't need around here.

 
Cheeky's 1st birthday is fast approaching and I am still freting over that. I am anxious and excited about it, so the real planning and putting it together begins tomorrow.

 
I found a few fun things while surfing the net, that I would like to share. I am so slacking on the blog because of our "staycation".

 
Over at 2 Teaching Mommies they have expanded two of their wonderful units. All of their units are offered for free to download and I think they are fantstic. The two expansions are on the Oceans and the Desert Units.

 
Here are the printables included in this Ocean unit:


 
Roll & Graph


Beginning Writing/Cutting Practice


Patterns (ABAB and AABB)


Letter Puzzles


Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20)


Spelling Pages


Counting Clip Cards


Which is Different?


Shadow Match Activity


Size Sort


Beginning Letter Clip Cards


Letter O Octopus Craft


Fishing for Letters and Letter Sounds


Shell Observation Sheet


Counting Cards


Memory Verse and Printables



Here are the printables included in this Desert unit:





Roll & Graph

Beginning Writing/Cutting Practice

Patterns (ABAB and AABB)

Letter Puzzles

Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20)

Spelling Pages

Counting Clip Cards

Which is Different?

Shadow Match Activity

Size Sort

Letter C Craft

Cactus Counting Cards

Desert Size Sorting

Desert Writing Maze

Desert Counting Book

Cactus Shape Match

Also included in this download are the desert animal magnet pages and the memory verse helps for the devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment