A New Find on Etsy!! Kidbiz 2010!!!

Oh my goodness I came across these I-spy bags and I swear I squeeled! (You can ask my daughter whom then started the "I want this one and this one and this one....")

I actually emailed to ask permission to post about their shop! I have never done that before but I am so in love with these bags! I love the laminated cards! Umm wait let me give a bit of information before I go on:

From the site: KidBiz 2010

A spy bag is a 5 inch square with a 2½ inch see through window in the middle. Inside we filled it with plastic beads and 20 tiny objects to find. Our mom watches us sew them so they are very secure (straight lines are not easy……we go very slow so they are perfect, lol). We sew them two times around the spy square and inside then on top around the edge….no way this thing is coming apart.We made a card showing the picture and name of the object. We didn’t know what to put on the other side of the card so we just added a couple different games to play using the spy bag. It is fun to play with in the car, at the doctors or just at home when kids are bored. Parents love them because they are quiet and don’t make a mess.

Here is an example of just one of their bags they have available: This one is called My Dog Spot Treasure Hunt with Picture List


Please check out their Bio you will find it extremely interesting at who this is and why they started:
Okay now on with where I was going with this. I absolutely love each and every bag. And they have such great cute names too. The fabric choices they use are fun and full of whimsy!
My top five picks would be
1. Jungle Babies Treasure Hunt with Picture List
2.A B C D E F G the alphabet is fun for ME Treasure Hunt
3.Monkey See, Monkey Do Treasure Hunt with Picture List
4.My Dog Spot Treasure Hunt with Picture List
5.Sparkly Glitter Butterflies Treasure Hunt

So please go check it out! Would make a great gift for under the tree this year for some lucky children.

No comments:

Post a Comment